Well, once again the website has been hacked, and once again I have removed all the offending code. However, this time I am changing my tactics.
Instead of having a static web page, or having a scripted page which I have to keep patched and still gets hacked, I am moving the maintenance of the back end to someone else.
Over the years we have built up quite a few elements of web presence, obviously the main one being RPGNow, but also Lulu and more recently Blogs, Twitter and Facebook Groups. So instead of creating our own pages I have decided that the Blog will be our main point of presence from our URLs, with links to our sales outlets, and other web pages.
Hopefully this will free up time from fixing hacks, maintaining servers and let me spend more time doing what we should be doing, publishing.